The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Saturday, 23 April 2011

Day 1 22nd April

Day 1: PALEO! Eating healthy ghosts

Meals

Breakfast: 1 rasher bacon, 1 egg and mushrooms in butter and garlic

Lunch: Tuna salad (cos, tuna, red onion, cucumber, carrot- with lemon, balsamic, olive oil dressing)

Snack: Pineapple

Dinner: Baked Salmon (bay leaf and lemon) with steamed broccoli and green beans

Reactions
Had a day with John- writing and researching our Paleo diet. Also did some household chores and watched a movie. Went out shopping- quite a productive day. Got an ulcer in mouth- very annoying.
Skin: Clearing up- dark shadows under eyes
Headache: Yes at the end of the day (8/10) different from my normal headache- had a very heavy dull pain across the whole frontal part of my head.
Sinus: Swallowing and snuffly
Tummy: Not a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment