The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Day 5- 26th April 2011

Day 5: Paleo: Movie Snacks


Meals

Breakfast: rice porridge (1/4 cup rice, coconut milk, sultanas, strawberries)

Snacks: Cashews and sunflowers seeds. Cauliflower dip with raw carrots

Lunch: Left over stew

Dinner: Pumpkin soup (pumpkin, sweet potato, water, parsley, cumin, garlic), coconut muffin (coconut flour, coconut milk, sultanas, cashews, flax seed, eggs, coconut oil) Smoothie (coconut milk, frozen berries, ice)

Water: 1 litre

Reactions
Low on energy today, had an afternoon nap. 
Skin: Some new spots :-( blotchy.
Headache: Yes- hit in the afternoon 5/10
Sinus: Snuffly, blocked on side of headache
Tummy: All good.

2 comments:

  1. from your diet posts it looks like your tummy troubles have almost instantly dissapeared. Hopefully some other health issues also clear up with time on this diet.

    hows the waist looking? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like I would look awesome after some boot camp!

    ReplyDelete