The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Thursday, 28 April 2011

The McGovern Report




I was chatting with a friend on Anzac Day about the 'Fear of Fat' ; the massive misunderstandings of everyday people trying to do the right thing because their government told them that this was the best way forward. This video shows exactly why these misunderstandings are out there. They don't lie per se, they just hear something that sounds sellable and run with it, no thought to how the population might look in a few years time!

No comments:

Post a Comment