After some research, check out these if you want to understand the journey:
I decided to try out this Paleo lifestyle. It just makes sense when you think about it. Our world has evolved so fast- food has become fast and we haven't really thought our food processes through.
It seems as though there is some disagreement on the details of Paleo, but there are core beliefs that will shape my diet.
My main goal is cutting out the main allergenic foods; dairy, wheat, glutenous grains.
The Paleolithic diet can be summarized as 5 simple rules:
1. Eat lots of produce, especially vegetables.
2. Lower the glycemic index and glycemic load of carbohydrates eaten.
3. Maximize the quality of fats eaten, with attention to the W3:W6 fatty acid ratio.
4. Limit repeated exposure to potential allergenic foods.
5. Consume an amount of calories appropriate for your level of activity.
And the sixth rule, not necessarily Paleolithic: drink appropriate amounts of
water for your activity level and climate.
So the next step is to figure out a meal plan and buying the right food.