The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Boot Camp: Monday 23rd May 2011

Time: 6.30am - 7.30am

Intensity: V High

Type: Circuit
Specifics:
Warm up
Abs sections- many many exercises (10 reps)
Push ups up first flight of stairs
Weights section- mostly arms and back (10 reps)
Push ups up 2 flights of stairs
Abs section (15 reps)
Push ups with staggered hands 1st flight
Weights section (15 reps)
Push ups up 2 flights with staggered hands
Abs sections (15 reps)
Horizontal full mountain climb push ups (1 flight)
Weights section (15 reps)
Horizontal full mountain climb push ups (2 flights)
Abs section (15 reps)
Triceps dips (1 flight)

No comments:

Post a Comment