The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Monday, 9 May 2011

Boot Camp: Monday 9th May 2011

Time: 6.30am - 7.30am

Intensity: High

Type: Intervals and Cardio
Specifics:
Warm up- long jog
run backwards and forwards to poles
run with partner- parters does pressups/burpees etc whilst you run
long jog to steps
steps- running up and down, jumping up and down, three steps at a time
jog back
running to blocks and tricep dips- pyramid by 2s
jog back to questacon
7000 steps!- starting the pedometer challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment