The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Day 10- 1 May 2011

Day 10- Paleo: Need an energiser ball


Meals


Breakfast: Rice Porridge (1/4 cup rice, coconut milk, cinnamon and sultanas) with strawberries

Snacks: Green Tea, carrots and cucumber with spinach dip and strawberries with cream. Half a glass of red wine
 
Lunch: Chicken stir fry (chicken rubbed in paprika/salt/pepper, garlic, onion, red capsicum, broccoli and cucumber) and half a glass of coconut milk

Dinner: Mexican Baked Potato (Baked potato, onion, garlic, grass fed beef mince, peas, tinned toms, chili, tom puree, red capsicum) with guac (avocado, tomato, lemon) and sour cream

Water: 2 litres

Reactions
Played soccer today, ate the rice cereal for energy but found my body was really craving sugar about 10 min in to exercise. Got through the 90 min and was ravenous. After some food felt fine again and went to meet some friends. Home, tidy, organise for tomorrow.
Skin: Got that one spot that really sticks out, looking red on side of blocked nose.
Headache: Yes, before soccer (3/10) after soccer (5/10)
Sinus: woke up blocked on one side (side of headache)
Tummy: All good- except I ate lunch WAY to fast after soccer :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment