The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Day 11- 2nd May 2011

Day 11- Paleo: Back to School

Breakfast: Rice Porridge (1/4 cup rice, coconut milk, cinnamon and sultanas) with strawberries

Snacks: Sweet Potato chips (sweet potato, coconut oil, salt) with spinach dip and a pear
Lunch: Left over Mexican Baked potato mix, no baked potato
Dinner: Chicken Casserole (Chicken thigh, butter, spices, capsicum, peas, carrot, cauliflower, tinned tom, tom puree)
Water: 2 litres

Reactions
Felt really relaxed today at work and still had lots of energy at home with John, we managed to keep to our dinner plans despite being late home.
Skin: 3 new ones :-(
Headache: Nope
Sinus: Only a Little snuffly
Tummy: All good

No comments:

Post a Comment