The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Day 12- 3rd May 2011

Day 12- Paleo: Birthday Dinner
 
Breakfast: Apple, strawberries and coconut muffin
Snacks: cucumber, celery, and guac dip. Pear.
 
Lunch: Left over Chicken casserole
 
Snacks: Handful of cashews, seed crackers and spinach dip
 
Dinner: 1kg of mussel in cream and bacon sauce with salad (lettuce, cucumber, carrot)
Water: 2 litres

Reactions
Was running low on energy after work, so ate some nuts and seed with some dip, did my relaxation tape and was good to go. Got to bed a little later than I would have liked.
Skin: spots clearing. 
Headache: One began but after some replenishing of food and water stores and some relaxation all was good.
Sinus: Only a Little snuffly
Tummy: All good

1 comment:

  1. the dr was right, it was tension linked. lol

    ReplyDelete