The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Sunday, 8 May 2011

Day 15- 6th May 2011

Day 15- Paleo: Migraine Day
Breakfast: Rice Porridge (1/4 rice, coconut milk, pear, sultanas, scoop of whey) 
 
Snacks: Seeds and pear.
 
Lunch: Left over Curried Chicken salad
 
Dinner: An icepack to the face.
 
Water: 1.5 litres

Reactions
Very low on energy about midday, got sleepy, thirsty and then the migraine hit at about 3.30, went to bed at 5.15 and did not get back up.
Skin: Same, one spot
Headache:7/10
Sinus: Little snuffly
Tummy: Fine (expect loss of apatite due to migraine)

No comments:

Post a Comment