The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Sunday, 8 May 2011

Day 17- 8th May 2011

Day 17- Paleo: Back to healthy ghosts
Breakfast: Veggie Hash (Spinach, broccoli. sweet potato, coconut flour, carrot, coconut oil), poached egg, bacon rasher, rosemary and lamb sausage). Green Tea
 
Snacks: Half an apple and a hand full of cashews.
 
Lunch: White fish (in lemon and garlic) with green beans
 
Dinner: Lamb stew (Lamb, lamb stock- homemade, sweet potato, potato, carrots, garlic, onion, mushrooms, tomato, peas)
 
Water: 2 litres

Reactions
Lots of energy today- loads of cooking and a soccer game.
Skin: Same, one spot- clearing up
Headache: Left over (1/10)- cleared after an endone
Sinus:Bit more blocked that usual
Tummy: Slight sick feeling- could have been the smell of fat in the house, or that breakfast was a bit rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment