The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Day 18: 9th May 2011

Day 18- Paleo: HUNGRY!! 
Breakfast: Rice Porridge (1/4 cup rice, coconut milk, sultanas, strawberries, scoop of whey)

Snacks: Pear and mini roast veg salad (purple sweet potato, carrot, capsicum, courgette, spinach, lettuce).

Lunch: Left over stew

Dinner: Rump steak with broccoli salad and avocado salsa. One cube of Dark chocolate (70%) and a glass of coconut milk.

Water: 2 litres

Reactions
Lots of energy today, walked 16000 steps :-) Little headache when I got home, still had the energy to cook and clean though!
Skin: New spot on chin :-(
Headache: Yes (2/10)- cleared after sleep and ice pack
Sinus: Dry and tickly
Tummy: Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment