The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Day 21: 12th May 2011



Day 21- Paleo: Early bird!
 
Breakfast: Apple and Pear and a hard boiled egg.

Snacks: Veggies with spinach dip, nuts (cashews and walnuts and one almond!)

Lunch: Left over chicken casserole

Dinner: Dinner out: Sashimi and sushi rolls, 6 pieces of dark chocolate

Water: 1.5 litres

Reactions
I did not mind getting out of bed early to take John to the hospital this morning. I am waking a lot easier, even waking up naturally about 5 min before alarm. Not much exercise today (not even 10,000 steps) but got some household lists done.
Skin: Looking OK, bit blotchy, not obvious spots.
Headache: No
Sinus: Okay
Tummy: over ate sushi rolls- but was fine after except for the full feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment