The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Day 22: 13th May 2011


Day 22- Paleo: Ghost chutney mmm

Breakfast: Rice porridge (rice, cinnamon, whey, coconut milk, sultanas, strawberries)

Snacks: pear, nuts (cashews and walnuts)

Lunch: Left over chicken casserole

Dinner: Prawn skewers (tiger prawns with coconut flour, egg and coconut shredded) grilled in coconut oil with carrot, courgette and spinach fried off quick in coconut oil. Square of dark chocolate (70%)

Water: 1.5 litres

Reactions
Woke up before alarm again, boot camp, was fine at work, went food shopping, made dinner and chutney when I got home! A good amount of energy for a day J
Skin: Little spot by mouth again, otherwise the same
Headache: No
Sinus: Okay
Tummy: good

No comments:

Post a Comment