The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Day 23: 14th May 2011

Day 23- Paleo: Ghost markets
Breakfast: Lamb and Rosemary Sausage (pres/grain free) with veggie pancakes (grated carrot and courgette, eggs and coconut flour.

Snacks: nuts, grapes and coconut milk

Lunch: Spinach and sweet potato omelet (spinach, egg, sweet potato)

Dinner: NZ mussels (white wine, chicken stock, onion, garlic, butter and basil) with a brussel sprout and pear salad (also with spinach and some pine nuts- balsamic and olive oil dressing)
 
Dark chocolate and a glass of white wine 

Water: 1.5 litres

Reactions
Woke up naturally at 6am, slept in for another 1 hour and half. Went to farmers markets and cooked all day! Very exhausted as I type this- abs still hurting from Friday! Excited about all the yummy food we are making. Chutney is awesome, mayo is hard!
Skin: Some new spots :-(
Headache: No
Sinus: clear
Tummy: Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment