The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Day 26- Paleo: Meeting food... sigh.
Breakfast: Lamb sausage (grass fed, grain and pres free) with veggie pancakes (carrot, broccoli, coconut milk, coconut flour, eggs)
 
Snacks: Sushi roll (seaweed, basmati rice, rice wine vinegar, tuna and cucumber) and apple, grapes with coconut shredded.

Lunch: Left over Lamb Curry and pilao and a black tea
 
Dinner: Pork chops with apples and onions and a veggie mash (sweet potato, broccoli and spinach, butter).
 
Meeting: Raw veggies (cucumber, celery and carrot) with carrot dip.

Water: 1 litres

Reactions
Woke up with so much energy! Cooked the brekky, got the lunch ready and did some yoga on wii fit. Good day at work, bit easy not much done but went to all meetings feeling positive and alert, got some IT, and appointments booked and done! Went home late after meetings and skyped with family, and ate a lovely dinner prepared by the lovely John xx
Skin: A few little spots appeared on jaw line
Headache: None
Sinus: fine
Tummy: No pain, but odd hungry, not hungry feelings... maybe not enough water!

No comments:

Post a Comment