The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Friday, 20 May 2011

Day 27: Thursday 19th May 2011

Day 27- Paleo: Late Dinner :-(

Breakfast: Sausage and veggie pancakes with walnut mayo (homemade) and rhubarb chutney

Snacks: sushi rolls, apple with grapes and shredded coconut.

Lunch: Left over Biso
Dinner: Roast Pork with roast veggies (small amount of potato, sweet potato, parsnips, carrot) with apple and onion sauce and gravy (meat juice, cream, salt)

Water: 2 litres

Reactions
I am still expecting to crash!... but has not happened yet, up and up-and-at-um again, making breaky, sushi and doing some yoga. Felt great all day, got Some dinner supplies, drive over to Mum to fill her fridge for her return. Alec cooked, social dinner (9pm was a bit late) but I survived! Bit tired when 10pm hit. Slept well.
Skin: Still a few around the mouth area :-(
Headache: None :-) notta!
Sinus: Little drippy at the throat
Tummy: All good STILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment