The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Day 29- Saturday 21st May 2011

Day 29- Paleo: Trivial lolly snakes
Breakfast: Pork and Prawn dumplings and green tea

Lunch: Left over roast


Dinner: Pork stuffed chicken thigh (chicken thigh, pork sausage (grain and pres free), pistachios, spices, egg) with roast beetroot and carrot with spinach

Drinks: One dry cider. 1 cup black tea



Midnight snack: After trivia night I had some nuts and coconut milk with grapes and raisins.



Water: 2 litres

Reactions
Another social test today! Tims Trivia birthday, there were lollys and crisps out on the table to be enjoyed and I had.... None! I didn't even feel like eating them- it is like a "grab" habit, you go to grab whatever is available without even considering, do I want this? Am I hungry. But I looked and considered what thoe lolly snakes were made of and thought "no thanks- I am full from my lovely dinner". Lots of energy, as seems to be the norm at the moment, got home late and had a snack of nuts and berries- slept well after John made it home. Naturally woke at 7 next day.
Skin: some spots around mouth.
Headache: None!
Sinus: Fine
Tummy: Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment