The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Day 30- Sunday 22nd May 2011

Day 30- Paleo: Mini Fast after exercise
Breakfast: Sausage, veggie pancakes (courgette, carrot, broccoli, spinach, egg, coconut flour and coconut milk), hot salsa (tomato, red onion, courgette, carrot), Mushrooms in butter and garlic and a small glass of orange juice (natural). Green tea

Fast for 10 hours
 

Dinner: Roast Chicken with roast carrot, parsnip, sweet potato (purple and red) and brussel sprouts

Dessert:Nuts, grapes with coconut milk

Water: 2 litres

Reactions
Got heaps done today! Loads of food cooked up for the weeks breaky and snacks. House clean, helped with the nets and played soccer. After soccer I did not eat until dinner, was fine right up till about 5pm, then I really wanted to have a snack, I waited for dinner- glad I did, the chicken was fantastic. Love eating this yummy natural produce.

Skin: chin and mouth breakouts
Headache: No sign of anything!
Sinus: all good.
Tummy: Bit rumbly at the end of the fast- almost ready for a 15 hour fast :-) I was fine! AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment