The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Day 32- 24th May 2011

Day 32- Paleo: First day of tired

Breakfast: Toulouse sausage, veggie pancakes (carrot, zucchini, coconut flour, coconut milk) with rhubarb chutney.
  
Lunch: Left over Thai fish cakes
Snacks: Pineapple, broccoli and bacon mix, hand full of nuts, avocado and chicken slices. 

Dinner: Lamb curry (lamb, tinned toms, spices, lamb stock (homemade), onion, garlic, coconut milk) and veggie pilao (cauliflower, broccoli, onion, garlic, spices, chicken stock).

Water: 2 litres, green tea, ginger tea.

Reactions
Felt good in the morning, had a busy day at work- muscles had not recovered as well as usual from boot camp. When I got home V tired, did my relaxation tape- almost fell asleep. Ended up in bed at 8.30pm. Thank god for John that dinner and washing up was done! Maybe the hard work out yesterday effected my energy levels??
Skin: massive chin spot :-(
Headache: Nope
Sinus: bit snuffly
Tummy: I was hungry today- had some extra nuts after woke to try and wake up- didn't work, ate dinner and fell asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment