The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Day 33- 25th May 2011

Day 33- Paleo: Latic acid discussions
Breakfast: Omelette and some fruit (equiv of about 1 apple)
  
Lunch: Left over Lamb Curry
 
Snacks: Raw carrot and cucumber with beetroot dip. grape and pineapple mix. Mixed nuts and coconut cream.... a lot of coconut cream! whoops. 2 little bits of hard cheese, 5 grapes and a slice of lemon.

Dinner: Bolognaise with cauliflower and broccoli rice.
Water: 2 litres, green tea and black tea.

Reactions
Ate a lot today- don't know what that was about! Tired yesterday, ate heaps today- maybe my body is working hard- lots of colds and sickness going around work at the moment- I seem to feel healthy! Well I am responding to what ever it needs- before soccer I demolished some coconut cream and nuts.
Skin: Fine
Headache: Nope
Sinus: bit snuffly
Tummy: I was hungry today- ate loads of snacks! But tummy was fine- bit full after coconut cream- but I used it all up at soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment