The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Day 34- 26th May 2011

Day 34- Paleo ish- utter FAIL


Breakfast: Sausage and veggie pancake with rhubarb chutney
  
Lunch: Left over Bolognaise
Snacks: Broccoli, pineapple and bacon mix. Avocado and chopped up egg. Nuts and coconut milk.

Dinner: Shanghai Dumplings.... YUCK
Water: 2 litres, green tea x 3

Reactions
Ate a lot again at work, bit more tired this week. Went to dumplings... awful. tasted and felt awful. Never doing it again.
Skin: Fine
Headache: Nope
Sinus: bit snuffly
Tummy: Cramps and very heavy bloated feeling after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment