The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Friday, 27 May 2011

Day 35: Friday 27th May 2011

Day 35- Back chasing the ghosts
Breakfast: omlette
  
Lunch: Left over thai fish caskes with cauliflower, carrot and courgette fried in ginger and soy (wheat free of course)

Snacks: grapes and pineapple, raw carrot, raw cucumber with beetroot dip.

Dinner: homemade burgers (beef mince, egg, almond flour, courgette, onion, garlic) with spinach raw, pineapple slice, bacon, steamed carrot, wilted spinach and a salsa (left over beetroot dip, tomato, red capsicum and balsamic vinegar). And a glass of red wine :-)
 
Water: 1.5 litres, green tea x2

Reactions
Felt good to go after an earlier bed time last night. Did well at bootcamp- lots achieved at work today :-) Was a bit hungry again at 5pm... so went fo the nuts, but I want to cut back on the nuts I am eating, prob a few too many!
Skin: spot in corner of mouth... grrr.
Headache: Nope
Sinus: bit snuffly
Tummy: weird digestion feelings after my lunch (maybe from the beetroot??- I am speculating) I'll check it out next time we eat beetroot dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment