The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Sunday, 29 May 2011

Day 36: Saturday 28th May 2011

Day 36- 12 hour fast

Breakfast:Beef stir fry (beef, capsicum, courgette, sesame seed, garlic, ginger, rice wine, soy, carrot)
  
Lunch: black tea

Dinner: Sweet potato and carrot roasted with garlic, sauage, persimon and pastured yogurt, macadamia nuts, dark chocolate, hot chocolate (dark chocolate with coconut milk).
Water: 1.5 litres

Reactions
Felt good unitl I got home from sydney- bit stressed out and developed a headache.
Skin: some
Headache: Yes 4/10
Sinus: blocked on one side
Tummy: none

No comments:

Post a Comment