The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Monday, 30 May 2011

Day 37: 29th May 2011

Day 37- Migraine Day
Breakfast: Work brunch- two poached eggs, smoked salmon and two big mushrooms.
  
Lunch: Persimon and apple in pastured natural yoghurt.

Dinner: Lamb Stew (Lamb stock, lamb, tinned toms, pumpkin, parsnip, carrot, green beans, spinahc, garlic)
 
Water: 1.5 litres

Reactions
Not great today. Howver, I handled it better than I usually do. Headache started yesterday- work up with it a little (say 2/10) went out- got home made mayo had a light lunch headache reached about a 5 and I had a nap with some painkillers. Woke up no pain in head, but very woozy and felt sick. Relaxed for a few hours then made omlette. Felt much better and ate dinner. Not my usual migraine pattern. But it defo was pain on the right hand side.
Skin: Yes around mouth :-(
Sinus: blocked on one side (opposite to headache- weird)
Headache:  Yes all day. hit about a 6/10
Tummy: Felt sick after brunch and then did not feel better until around dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment