The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Monday, 30 May 2011

Day 38: Monday 30th May 2011

Day 38- Awesome ghost dinner!

Breakfast: Orange juice with 1/2 scoop of whey- before exercise. Omelette (eggs, sausage, spinach, broccoli, mushroom, leek, pumpkin, garlic)
  
Lunch: Left over stew

Snack: raw capsicum and cucumber with spinach dip (garlic, spinach, homemade mayo (egg and lemon and macadamia oil, cinnamon, paprika, sour cream- pastured). Apple. Nuts. 7 cubes of chocolate :-( woops.

Dinner: Butter nut squash (baked in lard) with mexican mince (beef mince, red capsicum, spinach, ground broccoli, onion, chilli flakes, cumin, tumeric, salt, pepper, parsley, corriander, nutmeg, flaxseed meal) with sour cream.
 
Water: 1.5 litres

Reactions
Felt better today- had this nagging headache, couldn't focus at work. Did well at boot camp testing though! able to do dinner after a quick relax and nap.
Skin: Yes around mouth :-(
Sinus: bit drippy in throat
Headache: 2/10 nagging
Tummy: fine

No comments:

Post a Comment