The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Day 39: Tuesday 31st May 2011

Day 39- Dangerous Dates
Breakfast: Sausage, scrambled eggs and mushrooms with spinach and tomato

Lunch: Leftover mexican squash
Snack: 2 sausages, boiled egg, 2 dates, 1/2 apple. Nuts. 2 cubes of chocolate.

Dinner: Cabbage wraps (green beans, white fish wrapped in cabbage leaves, tinned tom, garlic, onion, cabbage, spinach, tom paste)
 
Water: 1 litre, green tea, black tea with cream

Reactions
Felt okay at work today. no headache, cooked dinner fine at home, jumped out of bed. This level of energy is becoming "normal" to me. Even though it was highly unusual a month ago!
Skin: Yes around mouth :-(
Sinus: bit drippy in throat
Headache: none
Tummy: fine

No comments:

Post a Comment