The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Day 9- 30th April

Day 9- Paleo: Shopping and coffee?? maybe not, try a Mango frappe


Meals


Breakfast: Half a sausage, 1 poached egg, avocado slice, veggie has brown (broccoli, carrot, purple sweet potato).

Snacks: Pear and a few sips of mango frappe (yuck)
 
Lunch: Tuna salad (tuna, cos lettuce, spinach, celery, apple, red capsicum, balsamic vinegar, olive oil) and a glass of coconut milk

Dinner: Pan fried chicken in butter and garlic with a spice rub of paprika, salt, pepper and parsley. Peas and carrots. And some bites of John's steak.

Dessert: Apple cooked in cinnamon and butter with custard (eggs and coconut milk).

Water: 1.5 litres

Reactions
Energy levels were fine. Did some portfolio work then off shopping with a friend. Cooked dinner, watched movies.
Skin: only individual spots rather than clustering. new spot near mouth.
Headache: Little one before bed 3/10
Sinus: snuffly and swallowing
Tummy: All good

No comments:

Post a Comment