The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Wednesday 19th May 2011- Soccer Training

Time: 6.45pm-7.45pm

Intensity: Medium

Type: Skills based cardio


Specifics:
Warm up
Completed various dribbling and passing drills focusing on left and right foot and recieving the ball.
Played a possession game.
Shooting practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment