The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Day 40: Wednesday 1st June 2011

Day 40- Afternoon tea temptations!

Breakfast: Omelette (eggs, sausage, spinach, broccoli, red capsicum, onion, garlic)

Lunch: Cabbage wraps

Snack: Raw caps and cucumber with spinach dip, apple, 1/2 sausage, bit of cheese and 1 grape. Bowl of nuts with a chopped up date and natural yogurt.

Dinner: Lamb roast with parsnip, beetroot, brussel sprouts and pumpkin with a spoon of mayo (macadamia oil and 2 eggs)
Water: 1 litre, green tea x 2

Reactions

Hard to get up today- but rocked the boot camp! Nice day with kids- was a bit down with all the afternoon teas I saw but could not have today (3 of them!) Bit of a gumby at soccer- resisted cake though! over ate a bit at dinner- decided to fast tomorrow for 24 hours.
Skin: Getting better again
Sinus: blocked nose
Headache: none
Tummy: fine

No comments:

Post a Comment