The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Friday, 3 June 2011

Day 42: Friday 3rd June 2011

Day 42- Love real food :-)
Breakfast: Omelette (eggs, sausage, spinach, broccoli, red capsicum, onion, garlic, kale)

Lunch: Left over lamb roast (parsnip, brussels, beetroot, pumpkin)

Snack: Nuts and coconut cream. Apple. Date. Raw cucumber and capsicum with spinach dip.

Dinner: Black Mussels in sauce (onion, garlic, bacon, cream, vegetable stock- homemade, basil) with a spinach, green bean and beetroot salad

Water: 1 litre, green tea x 1 1/2, Red wine

Reactions
Felt great this morning at boot camp- strong. Did some boxing. Not as much done at work as I would have liked, bit lazy today! Consistent energy when I got home- did some chores and some cooking- rendered the lard :-)
Skin: Getting better- some little spots on head?
Sinus: blocked nose
Headache: none
Tummy: fine

No comments:

Post a Comment