The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Monday, 6 June 2011

Day 44: Sunday 5th June

Day 44- Pac people over for ghosts- dessert cheat.
Breakfast: Sausage, scrambled egges (made with cream) and veggie hash (red onion, mushrooms, carrot, capsicum).
 
Snack: Cheat muffin (little honey, cocoa, almond meal, grated orange peel, juice from orange, egg) with cream. Couple of squares of chocolate. A macadamia nut. Handful of Kale chips.

Dinner: Roast chicken with homemade stuffing (chestnuts, sausage, sage, thyme, onion, garlic, macadamia oil) with roast pumpkin, roast potato, roast garlic, brussel sprouts and broccoli. With gravy (cream, chicken stock, meat juices, almound meal, thyme, sage, parsley).
Dessert: Chocolate moose (from the markets- pasture fed ingredients are cows milk, free range eggs, dark chocolate and cane sugar) the cane sugar makes it my cheat. With berries and apple caramalised in butter with cinnamon and nutmeg mmmmmm.

Water: 1 litre, ginger tea x 1, black tea with cream.

Reactions
Woke up with the pain still on my left. Had a paracetamol to get through soccer- relaxed in the bath with a cup of tea and felt heaps better. Got all the cooking done- dinner party pulled off with a clean kitchen at the end and in bed by half nine. Feeling good :-)
Skin: Clearing yay!
Sinus: blocked nose
Headache: left sinus pain, and eye.
Tummy: fine

No comments:

Post a Comment