The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Friday, 10 June 2011

Day 48- Thursday 9th June 2011

Day 48: Migraine Day
Breakfast: Sausage, crambled eggs (cream) and a veggie hash (cauliflower, carrot, mushroom, garlic)

Snack: Apple
 
Lunch: Left over sausage casserole
 
Dinner: Seafood stirfired rice (seafood mix, cauliflower, 1 cup basmati rice, mushrooms, peas garlic, ginger, spring onions, red onion, gluten free soy, fish paste, fish sauce, seasame seed oil.
 
Water: 1 litre,

Reactions
Bad nights sleep- took a sick day- Took john to work after he made the brekky, then went back to bed for 3 hours, ate a snack- tried to do household chores, sleep some more, ate a little lunch, sleep some more, cleaned kitchen and felt a little better- got John and went to Kats for Game of Thrones- headache was still there but managable.
Skin: Getting a bit better.
Sinus: blocked nose
Headache: 7/10
Tummy: Felt "Migraine sick" weird appitite- none them lots then sick then none again...

No comments:

Post a Comment