The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Friday, 10 June 2011

Day 49: Friday 10th June 2011

Day 49- mmmm steak and chips
Breakfast: Orange- pre workout, meatloaf and an egg- post workout

Snack: 3 tuna balls, kale chips, handful of nuts and coconut milk, square of chocolate, some cucumber and spinach dip.

Lunch: Left over seafood rice.
 
Dinner: Steak, chips (lard) and mushroom and courgette cooked in butter with lemon mayo (egg, lemon, macadamia oil).
 
Water: 1 litre,

Reactions
Feeling better today- rocked boot camp again! Was the fastest :-) Work was okay- seem to be a bit lazy at the moment- especially with the tidiness... little headache when I got home. Quite tired, maybe leftover migraine recovery... try and relax.
Skin: Getting a bit better.
Sinus: blocked nose
Headache: 4/10
Tummy: Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment