The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Day 50: Saturday 11th June 2011

Day 50- seriously sweet ghost bars
Breakfast: Pumpkin pancakes (pumpkin, broccoli, carrots, eggs, coconut flour, brussel sprouts)

Snack: 1/2 tuna balls, half a shake (coconut milk, whey and cocoa powder), couple bites of homemade lara bars (dried bananas, dates, dried raspberries, honey, raisins, whey powder). 

Lunch: Beef stir-fry (beef, caps, onion, garlic, ginger, mushroom, spring onion, carrot)
Dinner: Sweet and sour Snapper (coconut oil fried snapper with sauce- carrots, red capsicum, cucumber, garlic, apple cider vinegar, rice wine vinegar, soy, sweet white wine, fish sauce, pineapple with roast beetroot and carrot)

Dessert: Chocolate moose from the market
Water: 1 litre, white wine, herbal tea.

Midnight Snack: flax seed bread with almond butter and a "hot chocolate" (cocoa melted in hot water with walm coconut milk).

Reactions
Lots of cooking today... made liver pate, tahini dip, veggie bread and of course today's food! felt pretty active- got up for the markets :-) went shopping, did some school work.
Skin: It is not settling...hmmmmm
Sinus: blocked nose
Headache: 0
Tummy: Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment