The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Day 52: Monday 13th June 2011

Day 52-Public Holiday :-)
Breakfast: Almond butter pancakes (almond butter, almond flour, egg, coconut milk, water), bacon and warm berries with cinnamon.

Snack: Veggies and tahini paste, persimmon, and a handful of nuts and sultanas with coconut milk

Lunch: Bubble and squeak with polish salami
 
Dinner: Left over pie (roast chicken fried with some leek, garlic, lamb stock, tomato paste and spinach, a layer of leftover stuffing topped with pumpkin mash).

Dessert: Honey roasted cauliflour (game of thrones round kats)
 
Drinks1 litre 1/2 glass f white wine, herbal tea, black tea with MILK!

Reactions
Lots of computer work down- emails etc. Had a nap. Lazy day again, low stress. 
Headache: Nope
Skin: mmm gettign worse?
Tummy: FULL- I am over eating...
Sinus: blocked :-( painful cheeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment