The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Day 53- Tuesday 14th June 2011

Day 53: Back to school- extra rest day by choice.
Breakfast: Omelette muffin x1 (eggs, beetroot, onion, garlic, lamb mince, capsicum).

Snack: Liver pate with flax seed crackers, Pear, Handful of nuts and sultanas with coconut milk, lara bar

Lunch: Left over roast
 
Dinner: Roasted parsnip and chestnut soup with bacon bits and flat bread.
 
Drinks1 litre, green tea, black tea with cream.

Reactions
Did not go to boot camp- decided to take the Tuesday as well, besides John needed a lift to work. I am pumped for tomorrow though :-) I think I may be over eating on the snacks- I need to save or find time for an afternoon snack at work- so I am not starving when I get home and eat the nut/milk combo every day! Energy wise though the day was good- normal energy- felt a little weird after the lara bar- did not sit well in the stomach, not sure I will make something so sweet again. I will try it out this week pre workout and see how I go.
Headache: Nope
Skin: Spots around mouth and chin, some around jaw line and a few on forehead (that is new).
Tummy: full! need to slow down the arvo snacks!
Sinus: blocked and still painful cheeks... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment