The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Day 54: Wednesday 15th June 2011

Day 54: Back to exercise 
Breakfast: Homemade lara bar. Omelette muffin x2 (eggs, beetroot, onion, garlic, lamb mince, capsicum).

Snack: Liver pate with flax seed crackers, Pear, Egg,

Lunch: Left over soup (amazing!) with flaxseed bread
Dinner: Fish cabbage rolls and some flaxseed crackers with almond butter- 3 brazil nuts and 3 macadamia nuts.
Drinks1 litre, black tea with milk, "hot chocolate" (cocoa, coconut milk. vanilla essence).

Reactions
Went to boot camp fine- boxing. Tummy felt a little odd after that sugary larabar but I was fine at bootcamp- wouldn't say I had more energy though... Work was good- left at 5- got the classroom looking good. Soccer training was fine, still had energy afterwards.
Headache: Nope
Skin: clearing again?
Tummy: full- over ate on the nuts etc...
Sinus: sniffly and still painful cheeks... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment