The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Friday, 17 June 2011

Day 55: Thursday 16th June 2011

Day 55: Almost migraine...
Breakfast: Almond butter pancakes with apple and mixed berries and bacon
Snack: Raw capsicum and raw cucumber with tahini paste, persimmon, 2 dark chocolate covered figs, 3 brazils, 3 macadamias, lara bar and a hand full of sultanas 

Lunch: Left over cabbage rolls.
 
Dinner: Pork dumplings (chicken stock, shitake mushrooms, cabbage, pak choi, spinach, garlic, ginger, spring onions and pork dumplings [pork mince, minced prawns and garlic])- I also had a balsamic and macadamia oil dip.
 
Drinks1.5 litres, herbal tea

Reactions
Great in the morning, had a nice time with the kids, release could have been more productive though :-( I started to get a headache at 3.30pm- went home cooked, ate, slept with icepack. Woke up next day with it but cleared after Friday bootcamp.
Headache: 5/10
Skin: clearing up
Tummy: fine
Sinus: sniffly and still painful cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment