The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Day 56: Friday 17th June 2011

Day 56: late night pacman
Breakfast: Lara bar pre workout, lamb mince muffins post workout

Snack: Flaxseed crackers and liver pate, egg, pear, lara bar

Lunch: Left over Pork dumplings
 
Dinner: Steak with roasted okra, carrot and courgette
 
Late night snack: Hand full of nuts and coconut cream, bakk wa
 
Drinks1.5 litres, herbal tea, black tea with milk

Reactions
Woke up with that little headache, felt fine after bootcamp though- it had completely cleared! Work was good- again not using my release well. Need to get more organised with that time. Really geared up about the kids movie project, went shopping, cooked myself dinner and a heap of next weeks prep done. 3 washes and stayed up till 3.30am to pick John up from his LAN party.
Headache: 3/10- morning only
Skin: clearing up
Tummy: fine
Sinus: sniffly and cheek pain on and off

No comments:

Post a Comment