The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Day 57: Saturday 18th June 2011

Day 57: sleepy pacman
Breakfast: mini quiche (egg, coconut milk, courgette, carrot, salami, capsicum) with 1/2 an apple

Snack: Shake (coconut cream, mixed berries, cocoa, natural yogurt, water), hand full of raisins and dried apricot.

Lunch: Onion, Pork and Apple fried in coconut oil and coconut milk with cucumber
 
Dinner: Pork Scaloppini (Pork, chestnuts, sour cream, coconut flour, butter, oil) and green beans
 
Movie snack: Dark chocolate (half a bar...)
 
Drinks: 1 litre, green tea, black tea with milk, riccadona x2 1/2 glasses

Reactions
Woke up on time with energy despite only having 3 1/2 hours sleep. Functioned well all day- can only put it down to the amount I have eaten over the last few days- it seems like a lot! Went a little crazy on the chocolate during the movie but it is better than succumbing to pop corm or m&ms. Got lots of cooking and housework done- wish I had time for school work though, try and fit it in tomorrow before and after christening.
Headache: none
Skin: looking good
Tummy: fine
Sinus: sniffly and cheek pain on and off

No comments:

Post a Comment