The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Day 58: Sunday 19th June 2011

Day 58: pacbaby day
Breakfast: breakfast burger (salami, courgette, capsicum, carrot, egg, coconut flour, onion, garlic) with tomato sauce (tomamtoes an apricot, salt)

Snack: Olives and a datesome chocolaet (too much really :( )
Lunch: Chicken, Pork, Crab salad, a little stir fired rice.
Dinner: Lamb Stew
Drinks: 1.5 litres, herbal tea

Reactions
Slept in a little longer than usual, John was hung over! Went to Hayden's christening- resisted many temptations, mars bar slices, cake, COB! BUt then got home and ate a heap of dark chocolate :-( John thinks I used up all my will power. Did some portfolios. Bed time.
Headache: none
Skin: looking good
Tummy: fine
Sinus: sniffly and cheek pain growing

No comments:

Post a Comment