The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Friday, 24 June 2011

Day 62: Thursday 23rd June 2011

Day 62: Back to normal
Breakfast: Spicy lamb mince (chilli, lamb mince, onions, garlic, turmeric, paprika, spinach) Stuffed red capsicum
Snack: veggie salad (carrot, courgette, cucumber), bakk wa, nuts and coconut milk, 
Lunch: Left over Burgers
 
Dinner: Moussaka (lamb mince, tomatoes, onion, garlic, red capsicum, egg plant, courgette, olive oil, coconut oil, topping = almond flour, greek yoghurt, egg, butter)
  
Drinks: 1.5 litres, black tea with milk, herbal tea

Reactions
Woke up pretty blocked up still some residual head and neck pain, but I picked up after our yummy breakfast- not that hard to make! Was great at work, worked hard, but so much to do- should have done my relaxation tape but didn't have time- had to make a dip/dippers for dinner party tomorrow (v late notice and v bad timing)- and I got two portfolio comments written up- really wanted to do 4 but will work hard at work today- during lunch. Poor John, I am a little stressy and he needs to be superman with the home chores at the moment- and because I am not in control of the kitchen it looks perpetually messy... wooosssaaaa.
Headache: 2/10- left side
Skin: looking not too bad
Tummy: fine
Sinus: Totally blocked on and off 

No comments:

Post a Comment