The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Saturday, 23 July 2011

Lunch and Dinner Paleo style

I wasn't sure about this salad... cold mince... It was AWESOME! very yummy.

It was simply, spinach, lettuce grated carrot, raw broccoli, and left over spicy mince from "burritos" the night before. Mmmmm left overs with a twist!


And for diner "Mahi Mahi". I'm not sure what type of fish we used but it was surrounded by veggies and topped with lemon and paprika. Very tasty. But not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment