The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Thursday, 21 July 2011

Some more dinners!

 Some more yummy foods we have been enjoying- Above is breakfast on our off days this week. Sausage, fried eggs, veggie fingers and mushrooms.
 This is dinner on Tuesday- we had a rolled omelette with a spinach and almond paste, tomatoes, spinach, olives, broccoli. Roll up the omelette and served with left over chicken, gherkins and sauerkraut.
 Here it is all rolled up!
Making "wraps" for our "burritos" it was more like a spinach omelette come pancake but it worked well!
 Below is what it looked like after putting in our spicy mince filling and cashew paste on top as "cheese".

No comments:

Post a Comment