The who and why of it all

My photo
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Trying different ways to optimise life health and happiness by eating real food and bulding strength. I used to have migraines every fortnight that would put me out for days. I ate a lot of sugar in it's classic sweet form and in its filling bread/pasta form. I was always tired and weak but never overweight- so I never questioned my diet. Until someone else did. Now I barely ever get migraines, I am strong and getting stronger. I am more active than I have ever been.

Monday, 22 August 2011

Keep on swimmming

I haven't made the best food choices since the elimination of elimination.... about 60-40 paleo choices. And way too much dark chocolate! It was beocming more of a staple than a treat haha.

This week I am back on it though and I am determined to stay Paleo through the move. Moving house has usually led to maccas and dominoes, but not this time. I am going out to dinner and drinks with the girls Sat night but I will make sensible choices and drink moderately... it'll be fine :-)

Unfortunately we will not be able to go to our local farmers market for a few months whilst living in Jerra, but will return to organic and locally grown in December once we have moved in to our new place :-) Gonna miss the early morning trundle though the markets.

I suppose you just have to make the best choices you can and not stress. Just keep telling yourself that Suze!



No comments:

Post a Comment